Treat Fertility or Genetic Problems in SJS IVF in India
IVF is the process of fertilization by manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish, and then transferring the embryo to the uterus.
The process is commonly referred as test tube baby, actual fertilisation happens inside the glass(Vitro).
In the IVF process, eggs are removed from the ovaries of the female, at the same time sperms are collected from the male partner. The eggs and sperms collected are made to fertilize in the laboratory and the fertilized egg (embryo) is then implanted in the woman’s womb to make her conceive.
IVF technique is now mainly used following cases:
- Low sperm counts
- Problems with the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- Antibody problems that harm sperm or eggs
- The inability of sperm to penetrate or survive in the cervical mucus
- An unexplained fertility problem
There are five basic steps in the IVF and embryo transfer process:
- Monitor and stimulate the development of healthy egg(s) in the ovaries.
- Collect the eggs.
- Secure the sperm.
- Combine the eggs and sperm together in the laboratory and provide the appropriate environment for fertilization and early embryo growth.
- Transfer embryos into the uterus.